Saturday, April 18, 2009

Designer Spotlight: Save Khaki

Denim isn't everything.

Founded in New York in 2006, Designer David Mullen (2nd from left) set out to balance out the denim craze with a more subtle modern comfortable fitting line of clothes with Save Khaki.  Nothing over designed, but keeping ulitily in mind.  And the end product as you can see is pretty sleek.  I personally love the two looks on the left, something I would try had I the opportunity in person.  I too have grown tired of denim, denim, denim, and this seems like the right answer to my and I'm sure others, problems.  Khaki in general in the past, have always seemed baggy, pleated, loose, and "dated".  But with looks like these, you'll look hipper then most cats around.

Available in selected shops around the US.  (Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, Fred Segal, etc etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment