Thursday, March 26, 2009

Boxed Water: I Guess It Makes Sense Right?

At first glance, it's weird.  "Boxed Water"?  You gotta be kidding me right?  But seriously, why not?  Plastic IS bad for the environment, and I at times have had to succumb to drinking tap water just to simply lower bottled water purchasing. It brings back memories of They Live, and "Have You Seen..." images.  My only concern is, I buy bottled water to lug around with me.  How exactly am I going to reseal these babies up?  They're not exactly jogger friendly, or portable even.  If you're just going to store it in the fridge, why not just get a Britta water filter and get water whenever you need it and not take up space?  I don't usually buy water by the quart or gallon to store, though it seems like that might be necessary in the unforeseeable future.  Ah well take it as you will.   
Part sustainable water company, part art project, part philanthropic project, and completely curious. Boxed Water Is Better, is a boxed water company.

No comments:

Post a Comment